The Plantronics BackBeat 100 will ship this coming October
This communications-oriented, neckband hybrid Bluetooth headphone is surely a bang for the buck for its affordable price tag at around £70. Pricing for both US and Australia is soon to come out.
Since Plantronics focuses on product lines related to audio communications for business and consumer purposes, it is expected that the BackBeat 100 is made for enjoying music and making calls.
The Plantronics BackBeat 100 has a functional design with a neckband that is flexible and comfortable to use since it easily adjusts with the size and shape of your neck. Aside from the flexible neckband, this hybrid headphone is lightweight at less than 30 grams. Another main thing, compared from other hybrid neckband headphones, it is designed with a magnetic earbuds to keep the cords suspended when not in use or when they are not in your ears.
To know more about the Plantronics BackBeat 100, check out the key features below:
- Powerful, full-range sound with strong bass performance
- Integrated with a built-in microphone to enable wireless calls
- Microphone is designed with echo reduction technology, digital signal processing (DSP), and HD voice clarity
- Battery supports up to 8 hours of music playback and talk time
- Comes with a three-button interface to operate music and calls
- Has a vibration alerts for incoming calls
If you’re decided to have the BackBeat 100 for yourself, note that this neckband headphone will be available for sale on October 2016. You may be interested to check the new Apple Airpods as well.