The well-known Bowers & Wilkins who has introduced us with their amazing audio devices, like the Bowers & Wilkins T7 and the Zeppelin Air, is celebrating their 50th anniversary! And with all the revelling, this awesome company has something in store for us, a gift. This is the new flagship headphone, named Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature.
For such an audio device, just seeing the P9 Signature seems to be pretty impressive. Its design is very eye catching, with its elegant, modern, and sleek build, plus its sound quality is claimed by Bowers & Wilkins to be, so far, the best-sounding headphone in their line.
Impressed with its build
The Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature has its distinctiveness when it comes to comparing it with other headphones (be it a wireless headphone, Bluetooth headphone, or wired headphone) in the market today. Of course, who wouldn’t want to wear it over your ears knowing that people will absolutely like it?
Bowers & Wilkins says that this headphone is completely custom made, engineered by the team behind their 800 D3 loudspeaker. Aside from that, it has some features that deliver to many audiophiles the advanced audio technology as well as the immersive, natural, and crystal-clear sound quality that adds up to your listening experience.
We are Impressed
While we haven’t yet reviewed the Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature, we have made some pretty solid impression, and we would say that it is great.
To understand why we are really impressed with the P9 Signature, better check out the key features of the over-ear headphone below:
- Built with an Italian Saffiano leather, made beautifully with a “stamping technique” to give the material a cross-hatch design
- Made with premium aluminum arms that adds up to its elegance and sleekness; in addition, the aluminum arms makes the over-ear headphone perfect for on-the-go listening since it has a durable and foldable function
- Since it is an over-ear headphone, the earpads are memory foam cushions that provide comfortable fit and do great on isolating noise from outside environment
- Weighs at 415 grams
- It is integrated with 40mm drivers that delivers great sound performance
- The P9 Signature comes with a luxurious case made from Alcantara and Saffiano leather
- It works via wired connection which means that it comes with three (3) high-performance cables
- To add compatibility with the latest iPhone devices, a P9 Signature with Lightning cable is currently on development and will be free to those with registered current P9 Signature
- Sells at $900
So, check out Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature yourself.